Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New Day

Alright friends of the blog, God has given us a new day, so lets make the most of it. What are you going to do today? Diet, exercise, work, drink water :( , Bible study tonight, live, laugh, love.
Wow that sounds like a good day, don't ya think?

Ok Nikki what's with you not blogging? I miss it, so get with it! HA HA HA

I hope everyone has a blessed day.

Donna

1 comment:

Kamilah Yazbeck said...

I should state you have finished an impeccable work. I read your post and I found it as exceptionally illuminating. Much appreciated such an extraordinary sum for offering your plans to us. Your composition aptitudes are affecting us to scrutinize more from your blog. Keep sharing such accommodating disseminate. writing an essay to get the master essayists.