Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Saturday, January 3, 2009

Junk

As I start the Saturday cleaning, I am wondering just how much junk can 4 people accumulate? It is crazy at all of the junk I have to dust around, move around and wished I could pack up and give to Good Will. As I look at the junk I realize how much money we have wasted and wonder what better use we could have made with the money. Ok most of it is not junk, but you know the stuff you think you can't live without only to found that you only use it once or twice. Am I complaining, I suppose I am. I should be happy that I have junk!! My 3 guys are pack rats and I can't stand that. Ohhhhhh it drives me crazy!!

Ok enough whining...............on with the cleaning. This could take a while and I do have other things I would like to do today.

No comments: