Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Monday, February 2, 2009

25 Random Things About Me.....

1. I believe in God and know that God is good all the time.
2. I love my family, they are my life.
3. Diet Coke is my favorite drink.
4. I HATE drama.
5. I don't like cold weather unless its gonna snow. Oh how I wish it would SNOW.
6. I cannot snow ski, but wish I could.
7. I enjoy reading.
8. I like where I live, lots of room.
9. Like to ride 4 wheelers. Going to WV with friends is the best time.
10. I love my job in a doctor's office, but hate being behind seeing patients.
11. I don't like riding on planes, but have done it twice and will most likely do it again.
12. I would love to travel out west (by car of course), New York and Niagara Falls.
13. I love the rain, if you have ever been out of water you know why.
14. Like others I know, I really don't care who wins the Super Bowl, but love the commercials.
15. My favorite vacation is to take a cruise.
16. During the summer I love to lay by the pool.
17. I like to go outside and admire the beauty that God has given us.
18. I believe that everything happens for a reason.
19. I don't like it when people break my heart. :(
20. I would get a massage every week if I could afford it.
21. I am a fixer, but wish I could give that up.
22. I try to remember everything I hear is only part of a big story.
23. I really miss my grandmother who died many years ago, but has left me with such fond memories.
24. I learn something new every day.
25. I hate that there are so many greedy people in the world.

Tell me 25 random things about you, please.

1 comment:

Joan Carr said...

I posted my 25 random things about myself yesterday and I don't know what happened they did not upload. However, I also had the blue screen of death from a virus that Alan had to fix for me, too. So many that is what happened to my post. I'll do it again on another day