Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Monday, January 19, 2009

Let it Snow!!!

Ok I must say I am so excited - woohoo it's snowing!! I have been waiting so long for this. If we only get 1-2 inches that will be enough. I love the beauty of the snow. After a snow have you ever gone outside and just looked and listened? It is absolutely beautiful - everything is peaceful, pure and still. It's just one of those things that warms my heart. It's an awesome blanket of white. God gives us a world of beauty in so many different ways.

Yesterday we went to Linville Falls - I know, are we crazy or what? Yes it was cold, but so worth the trip. There was snow on the rocks in the river and along both sides of the river, icicles hanging from rocks, absolutely breath taking. I do have pictures and hopefully will soon be able to put them on my blog. Then on to Sugar Mountain so the guys could go skiing. It was fun family time, enjoying God's handiwork.

Hope all have a good night and safe travel tomorrow. God Bless!

Live, Laugh, Love
Donna

No comments: