Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ahhhh!!!

For Christmas I received a gift certificate for a facial and massage. Well today was my lucky day. I got a facial, massage and special wrap for my hands and feet. Ohhh I am telling you I felt like a queen. I was so relaxed, ahhhhh!!! When I was finished Kelly ask if everything was ok and was there anything I needed. I said, could you give me one more hour? She laughed and said sure. I had been there for two hours already. I felt so refreshed and after the blah mood I have been in I so needed that.

Also, I have decided to call that blah mood "blahville." Sounds like a ghost town, don't ya thing? Anyway the good news is I am leaving Blahville. Yea!

No comments: