Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Weekend

Today started out great. Church was awesome. Our pastor spoke of Commitment to God and how we should have passion when speaking of God. Our pastor spoke with passion himself as he delivered this great sermon. Lots of wet faces in the congregation.

After lunch I had a huge headache. I had to take meds and go to bed. Two hours later I felt much better, thank goodness. Oh well not how I wanted to spend my day. That's the worst headache I have had in a while, who knows what brought it on.

Over all I had a good weekend. Will, I believe I will read for a while and then watch Brothers and Sisters. I love that show - it makes me laugh to see how they deal with their constant family drama. I know it's only TV, but it makes me feel like I am not so abnormal.

No comments: