Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Thursday, January 1, 2009

I am tired!!!!!!!!

The day has been spent taking down the Christmas tree and packing up all of the Christmas decorations. That takes forever. Then comes the cleaning up after everything has been put up. Those needles from the tree were everywhere and I bet I will still find some in a week from now. My sweet husband helped me with everything - wasn't that nice of him? :) We have had a good day together and what a great way to start the new year - together! Soon it will be time for dinner. What to fix? or Where to go? I think I can make the decision of where to go much easier. I am too tired to cook.

The boys are at Wilmington enjoying the sun and visiting with friends. Travis called home to say that is going to marry Brooke from "One Tree Hill." You do know that Wilmington is where they film One Tree Hill. He sent me a text picture of "Clothes over Bros" which is the store that Brooke owns on One Tree Hill. I think he is dreaming big, but it is his dream who am I to spoil it for him.

Hope everyone had a great first day of 2009.

No comments: