Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Saturday, January 17, 2009

Check out my blog!

WooHoo! I have spruced up my blog. Honestly, what do you think? Everyone has these bright and pretty blogs and I thought I needed to change mine. I'm not sure if it's me, but I'm gonna try it for awhile. It took me forever to find one, I only looked at about 300 - Seriously. I never realized there was so much that you could do to your blog. Wow, it's like shopping for clothes and accessories. Does this go with that or that with this???? It's been fun, but like shopping I'm getting a little tired of looking.

Once again it's freezing outside and you know my thought, if it's gonna be cold it better SNOW!! The guys are going skiing tomorrow evening. I think I might tag along to observe - sit in the warm, look out the window and watch everyone fall. It's such great entertainment. Plus I get to see some snow, play in the snow and then run to the warm lodge. Now that's my idea of a great ski trip. HA HA HA!

We are getting ready to attend a 60th birthday party for our neighbor. Should be lots of fun. Hope everyone stays warm and has a great weekend.

Live, Laugh, Love
Donna

2 comments:

chadandnikki said...

I do like it. There's nothing better than pink!

Joan Carr said...

I like the new blog, and I have recently decided that I like pink and brown anything together. I had not thought about it like shopping for clothes but that is a good analogy. Hope you are having a wonderful day.