Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Friday, August 7, 2009

I'm still around....

Last week we went to the beach with SIL, BIL and niece.....and no other inlaws, YAY! We had a great time, so relaxing. We did absolutely nothing but play in the sun and eat :)

This week at work the doc is gone, so it is paperwork catch up. I updated all of my OSHA paperwork - doesn't that sound exciting? I did have a little excitement yesterday at work. I am such an idiot sometimes. Anyway, I was flushing the eyewash station, which means the water needs to run thru the station for about 15 mins - not paying any attention and doing other things. Suddenly my co worker comes down the hall and says "OH NO, THERE'S WATER EVERYWHERE." Sure enough it was all over the counter, in the drawers and in the floor. You may have guess it - the stopper was in the sink so once the sink was full, the water went everywhere. Oh well, doing to do about it but clean it up and throw the stopper away :(

I am off today and going to get a facial and massage. So excited - I will not be worth a hoot after that.

I am looking forward to a great weekend. Plan to enjoy life outside and admire the beauty that God has given us.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend also!!

Live, Laugh, Love
Donna

No comments: