Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I'm so proud...

I am a HUGE Diet Coke fan!! And I do mean HUGE. I drink lots every day. Pondering on my headaches that continue, but not as bad as they were at one time and the fact that I can't seem to lose any weight - no will power, no exercise, I have decided to stop drinking Diet Coke. I have read that aspartame can cause headaches and of course even though it's "diet" can really help pack on the weight. This is a tough decision for me. BUT...(drumroll) yesterday I drank NO diet cokes. None, Zero, Notta!! YEY, I'm so proud of me. That is a huge accomplishment for me. I must admit my stomach doesn't seem as bloated today as it normally is. Can it be that Diet Coke was causing my bloatiness and aspartame causing some headaches? Of course I must go thru a period of caffeine withdrawal headaches :( I am thinking it will be worth it in the long run. So we will see if I can does. What am I drinking? Water, Water, Water and unsweetened tea.

Starting Day 2 Diet Coke free. Wish me luck!

Live, Laugh, Love
Donna

2 comments:

chadandnikki said...

I hope that goes well for you. Hopefully it will help all the way around. You have way more will power than I do. Way to go!!

Kar said...

OM gosh I drink loads of diet coke........ Does it really keep the weight on ???? I think I will quit with you and know that there is someone who understands the caffine withdrawal...... I am supporting you :)