Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Oh joy :(

My oldest son, J, just called to let me know that he is applying for a new job tomorrow. Has talked with the company today and they are interested in him. UGHHHH!! It's driving a gas tanker. This makes me sad because it's a dangerous job. His Dad has been put charge of talking him out of it. As the mother, if I say anything then I am being a "MOM."

Do MOMS ever stop worrying about their children?? NO!! it's our job, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had my childen when I was 21 and 23 and I remember thinking, "Well then, when I'm 40, or definitely by 45, they will be grown and out on their own and we'll be free as a bird again! Ha! You're right-- you NEVER stop worrying and praying about them. I'm now 63 and they are both around 40 -- and their dad and I still worry about them. Apparently it never stops!

btw, I remember when my dad was in his 70's, he raised his hand and snapped his fingers and said, "When you're this age, life goes this fast!" Then he snapped his fingers and after each snap said, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas ...