Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Friday, August 28, 2009

Is it really....

.....Friday already?? This week has been like a breeze blowing by, fast! Today I leave to go to the beach with part of my family and extended family. Yes, I know there is a tropical storm at the coast, but hey this family is always ready for some excitement. I really should be excited, but honestly I don't want to go. I feel so blah today and not in the mood to drive for 5 hours to enjoy the rain.

My Mom is going with us and although I really want her to go, I am concerned about how well she is going to do. Her sister died this week and mom is having a hard time. Lots of crying, lots of anger, lots of mood swings and as we all know sometimes we channel that anger toward the ones we love. I will be the receiver of these mood swings and I am not sure I can handle that this weekend. But I will do what I have to do.

AAAGGHHH! Life is so hard sometimes. Is there ever a day where there is no drama? I can't seem to find one lately.

Perhaps this will be a great fun filled weekend. Usually the things you dread the most, often turn off to be ok. (I'm hoping)

1 comment:

chadandnikki said...

It will be fun. At least you get to see and smell the ocean. I always liked that about the beach. Have a ball, don't think about us, and see ya Monday.