Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thursday

I can't believe it's Thursday already. Where has the week gone? I remember when I was little my mom use to tell me that as you get older time goes faster. I always thought that was so silly. But, I am learning that it is so true. Of course, I also thought when my mom turned 30 that she was old. Ha! so not true - you are really just starting to live.

I am looking forward to a great day. We must make the best out of every opportunity we have, even if things don't always go our way. Right??

Hope you have a blessed day!

Live, Laugh, Love
Donna

1 comment:

chadandnikki said...

Hope it's a great one for you. Don't let them drive you crazy. Miss ya and see ya in 11 days.