Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Beach bound.......

Yay!! tomorrow I am leaving for the beach!! Wahoo! Can you tell that I am excited? Bags are packed and awaiting departure. The sad part is, my boys are not going. It really feels weird going to the beach without them :( I am sure they will somehow manage without us and most likely are glad that we will be out of their hair for a few days. The Ipod is loaded with lots of music, thanks to T. He is so good to his mother :) I have a new book to start reading when not listening to the Ipod, beach chair, sunscreen. I am READY!

Hoping for good weather and a safe trip!!

Live, Laugh, Love
Donna

3 comments:

chadandnikki said...

Have fun. Be safe. Get a tan.

Anonymous said...

I see you live in NC. Our son and his family lived in Wilmington until he retired from the Marines 4 years ago.

For the 12 years he was stationed there, each year we rented a condo for a week in May on Carolina Beach. Oh the memories we have from there. Wonderful! (all three of his children learned to swim in the pool at our condo!)

Now they live in Tulsa -- which is nice but it's just as far away and there's no Carolina Beach! I miss it.

Hope you really enjoyed your time at the beach. :)

nikkicrumpet said...

It sounds perfect...I hope the sun is shinging...the sharks are nowhere around and you have a glorious time!!!!