Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Friday, February 20, 2009

Confused

I am sometimes so confused by people. There are those whom think they know so much more than you and that's fine. I am willing to learn, however I like to do it myself. I don't want them to do it for me. What confuses me is: Are they trying to make me look stupid or are they trying to impress me? It's a toss up! I wonder if they are insecure and that's why they do things to make others look bad.

And then there are those whom you do things for and in the beginning they appreciate it, then they start taking advantage of it and start expecting it. Why?

But you know, no matter how many times you insult me, I always come back for more. I can not not do nice "things" for people. That's just me. But, oh boy how I would like to tell you to back off or stop taking advantage of me.

I do have feelings and they do get hurt just like everyone else. Maybe I take things the wrong way. My guard is always up because of an incident that happen to me several years ago. I am working on overlooking things that seem to be wearing me down, trying to believe that they are not that big of a deal. It's a challenge.

No matter what, everyday is a blessing from God, whom I know loves me for me.

Lord, please help me to not dwell on little things that sometimes make me crazy. Help me to move on and realize that sometimes its just not that big of a deal. Amen

Live, Laugh, Love
Donna

No comments: