Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Thursday, February 26, 2009

:(

My heart is sad. A dear sweet lady from my church died today. She had surgery last week and was found to have cancer. She also had others health problems. She will truly be missed. However, I know she is in God's hands.

She has left me with very fond memories and I smile when I think of her. She loved everyone and loved her church. She always spoke her mind and was well known for doing so. She definitely had a sense of humor. My latest encounter with her will never be forgotten, she hugged me tight, kissed my cheek, told me how much she loved me and appreciated me. (tearing up now)

I thank God for allowing Ms. Martha to be a part of my life. May God give her family comfort during this difficult time.

God Bless!
Donna

1 comment:

chadandnikki said...

It really is amazing the people that God puts in our lives. They all touch us somehow. It's great to be able to have fond memories when someone goes to be with the Lord.