Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hi-lights

Am I an adult or a child?? Can I color within the lines??, especially yellow ones???? OK, I believe the last time I looked I was a mature adult with a excellent work record - however, apparently there are those who think I just can't make it without the hi-lighted yellow lines. Perhaps we should consider changing the hi-light color for a while because the YELLOW ONES ARE GETTING OLD. OH MY- how did I ever survive without you? Oh lets not forget the little added notes to my memos. ARRGGHHHH!!!!

I am amazed with myself - I do have talents which include getting out of bed, dress, eat breakfast, go to work ----- and then the yelllllooowwww starts and I suddenly become dazed with stupidity. I somehow manage my way home and then I am all better - Surprise it's me again! No hi-lights to light the way, just me and my brain - surviving!!!!!

STOP IT PLEASE!! You are driving me crazy, but perhaps that's what you want :(.

1 comment:

Joan Carr said...

So I am assuming that it was your day to be annoyed by the common denominator in your lives. Sometimes it is really difficult to remember how blest we are to have those in our lives that know so much and don't mind sharing it with everyone else. Maybe one day we will be as perfect as others think they are.