Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Thursday, February 19, 2009

Prayer Request

Hello friends, I need your prayers for a friend of mine. She has recently had a baby, a beautiful baby girl, and is having postpartum depression. Apparently it is worse that I thought. Although she and her husband had never planned to have children, they feel blessed that God has given them this gift of life. After receiving her email today I can tell that she is at her whits end. My heart is heavy with this concern, so please keep them in your prayers.

Thanks,
Donna

2 comments:

chadandnikki said...

Praying for her now and continually.

Joan Carr said...

Depression of any kind is real and horrible to all those it captures and to those that must live with it and around it. I am living proof that God is able....I surely will remember your friend in prayer.