Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Monday, February 9, 2009

Hola

I did it again - I changed my blog background. I wanted some a little brighter and I got it. With all of the choices it is so hard to decide. I like this one, do ya think it's bright enough? I'll try it out for awhile and more than likely I will change it again.

I had a good weekend and man was it not beautiful yesterday? Sadie (my dog) and I went for a walk around the farm. It was so nice. Days like that give me Spring fever and today was beautiful also. I'm not gonna get use to it because I know next week it will probably be really cold again.

Great day at work! Everything went so smooth and that is saying alot for a Monday. It was busy but not overwhelming. Yea!!!

Hope you had a wonderful day.

Donna

No comments: