Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What a day!

Good day! Hope everyone is good. I am tired......we have been slammed at work this week and of course there is 2nd shift when you get home (what time you are there). Besides that I am great. I have not been very good at exercising this week. Maybe tonight I will ride the bike. I just need to get it together. I have at least been sleeping well this week, WOOHOO!!!!

Would it not be nice to have a housekeeper and a chef? I would be overwhelmed with joy. If I had to pick, hmmmm I would pick the chef, no maybe the housekeeper. Well doesn't matter it's never gonna happen. Wishful thinking.

I was very happy to see what little snow we got. I believe that Nikki is wishing against me. Saw some pictures of Beech Mtn Ski Resort on the TV tonight - 12 inches of snow, wind blowing, 16 below - and there were people SKIING! I think their crazy. Now that's a little much for me.

It's time to fix dinner so I better get with it before everyone starts asking that famous question of "is is ready yet", "I'm starving." HA, they don't look life their starving to me.

Good evening and God Bless!

Donna

1 comment:

chadandnikki said...

I didn't wish the snow away on purpose. Obviously, I don't care for it, but I would like for those around me to have their snow.