Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Tuesday, February 3, 2009

LET IT SNOW!


WooHoo! It's snowing!!! I love it, I love it, I love it. Now Nikki you have to admit that it is beautiful. I thought it had stopped and SURPRISE, I looked outside and it was snowing huge flakes. I think snow is God's way of turning a blah winter into something spectacular. The blanket of white is refreshing and peaceful. I know there is a mess afterwards, but hey you gotta take the bad with the good. If only it would snow during the day when I could watch it, but if all I can get is snow at night I'll take it. I'm so excited! Thank you God for snow!

Prayer request: My aunt that has leukemia is not doing very well. She has told my mother several times that she is scared and of course that really upsets my mom. She is very very weak, along with many other problems. I again ask that you please keep her in your prayers. Thank you.

Well I am going to check out the snow and then off to dream wonderland. Looking forward to a day of hi-lights tomorrow.

God Bless each of you.

Life, Laugh, Love
Donna

No comments: