Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Friday, July 10, 2009

Empty nest for the weekend

I really am glad it's Friday. This has been a strange week at work. We have been busy, which is fine with me--but we have had some "odd" characters in the office this week. Many odd questions and many odd happenings.

Plans for the weekend - "NONE" YAY!

J and girlfriend have gone to Wilmington to visit her dad and brother. T and friends left today to go camping. So our nest will be empty for the weekend. What will we do??? And yes J did move out - however he is close by and around a lot.

Saturday the hubby will be out and about all day, so I plan to clean, read, watch TV, rent a movie or two. Oh, did I mention rest :) Mostly I plan to do much of nothing. Doesn't that sound awesome??!!

Perhaps I will blog surf, which as you know can turn into hours. I will have no one looking over me saying "again, your blogging again?" HeHe, it's my day, I'll do what I want, right?

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

chadandnikki said...

That is if we ever get to leave. Enjoy your nothing.

Becca said...

I hope to spend Sunday relaxing...today and tomorrow I have lots of plans!