Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Friday, July 17, 2009

I need Hugs!!!!!!!!


Oh, I want to go home!! Can't put my frustrations on facebook anymore--too many eyes. So blogger buddies I'm telling you. I just don't understand why people tell lies, especially when they know, that I know, they are telling a lie. Why if you have a management position, do you not know the answers to the questions you are asking me??? This day has been tooooo long and we have not even begun with afternoon patients. Hope this is not a sign for the weekend!!

Ughhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

chadandnikki said...

Sigh. I so agree with you.

Kar said...

I read you blog on and off but here is a hug for you from me :)

Anonymous said...

Donna -- I've been blogging over two years and I STILL don't know how to do Mr. Linky. But, it's still fun to blog. It is definitely an interesting addition to life.

Best wishes in your pursuit of Mr. Linky and all things computerish! :)