Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Monday, July 27, 2009

My Monday

This morning I took my mother to see her sister, who is in the hospital. My aunt has leukemia and has had a rough go of it. Amazingly, she is doing better. She does continue to run a fever, which apparently goes along with the leukemia. If all goes well she gets to go home tomorrow. Praise God! Thank you guys so much for your prayers.

After the visit, Mom and I had lunch (bad lunch) at McDonald's of all places. Why? I don't know, that's where Mom wanted to go. Then on to shop. So guess what, I did it!!! I purchased an Ipod touch. Yay! I am so excited.

My son, T, who has told me multiple times that I should not purchase an Ipod Touch because it cost too much and I needed to save my money. What??? Shouldn't I be telling him that?? Anyway, when I get home, guess who opens my Ipod Touch and is checking it out? Hmmm! Yes, your right, it was T. He thinks he is going to borrow it, I think not anytime soon. I'm taking to the beach with me on Thursday. Yes, we are leaving Thursday instead of Friday (a surprise from the Hubby - gotta love him).

Well that's my day - it was great!!

Live, Laugh, Love
Donna

2 comments:

chadandnikki said...

That was an awesome day. Congrats on the ITouch, and the extra day at the beach. WOOT!!

King of New York Hacks said...

Fill it up with tunes to tune out !! Enjoy !