Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Blog surfing

I love to blog surf. I am amazed at all of the ideas people have for blogs. There are some awesome designs out there. I especially love to see all of the different blog headers. You people are crafty and creative. When I started my blog, I couldn't think of a name, so I chose Simply Donna, which is ok. As I surf and see other names, I'm thinking why did I not think of that? Because I'm not creative. Some blogs make me laugh, some make me cry and some make me say "Oh yes, I can relate to that." I am always changing my blog background because I can't settle on just one. I can't even get a 3 column template on my blog or the Mr. Linky thing. I am hopeless.

I still like blogging, even though the guys in my house laugh at me. It's fun! And I will continue to blog and change my blog background and learn something "bloggy" new everyday.

1 comment:

chadandnikki said...

We really are creative losers. That's OK though. It can always be worse. Have you been to kindergarten today?