Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Monday, March 16, 2009

SPA DAY

Today has been great! The hubby and I went to Rock Barn Spa. We had a lazy day by the mineral pool and therapeutic waterfalls. I actually took a small nap. We had a nice lunch by the pool. Then we had an 1 1/2 hour massage. Oh my, it was awesome! It was the best massage I have ever had. I was so relaxed I thought they were going to have to carry me out. After the massage we were taken to the Relaxation room for chocolate covered strawberries (yum) and champagne, sitting in lounge chairs in front of a fireplace. I could have taken another nap at that point, but it was almost time to leave. This day was actually the hubby's Christmas present - great gift, especially since I get to go too. We had a blast, just the two of us :)

If you have never spent the day at a spa, please make a reservation - you wont regret it, plus you deserve it. It's awesome!

1 comment:

chadandnikki said...

We are both so lazy. So very different for us. It has been absolutely wonderful.