Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Saturday, March 14, 2009

Just wondering why life has to be a pain in the butt sometimes. I am so sick of drama - which unfortunately seems to be occuring around my church. There has been so much crap go on over the last 4 yrs that I am wondering if I am in the right place. Perhaps it is time for a church change, which is alot to think about. I have been in my current church for 30 years, so leaving is hard despite the drama. But I am considering it.

Otherwise, happy for the rain. I consider rain a true blessing, don't like it being dry. Rainy days make me lazy. It's a great day to lay around, read, blog and sleep. Which, trust me I need alot of sleep.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Live, Laugh, Love
Donna

1 comment:

chadandnikki said...

I too absolutely LOVE the rainy days. They are my favorite. Love ya bunches.