Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Saturday, March 21, 2009

Busy Day

Wow, what a busy day. The kids are out of town for the weekend and the hubby worked on the farm all day. So I cleaned, cleaned and cleaned. I have worked my butt off (Ha - if I look behind me it's still there, all of it). Seriously I have been super busy cleaning today. All looks good for now, but tomorrow will be a different story. The kids will be home unloading all their dirty clothes and camping gear, but they are pretty good about cleaning up their mess. But you know if you don't pick up the little things everyday, it will somehow catch up with you and then comes another huge cleaning day.

I so desperately need to clean the windows, baseboards, walls, ceiling fans, etc. I wonder, do you think it would be bad to hire someone to do those types of things? I would love to have someone come in once a month to heavy clean my house. That would be so cool. I am considering it. It sure would take a load off and give me more time to do other things, like enjoying life outdoors since it is getting warm and staying daylight longer.

Well I better get ready. Going to a cookout for a friend who is in town this weekend. Hope you are having a blessed day.

Live, Laugh, Love
Donna

1 comment:

Joan Carr said...

I have seriously considered getting a housekeeper twice a month, but I don;t want her cleaning my house while I am ome.(weird I know, but that is my only draw back.)Since I don't know what to do about that I keep knocking the dirt around.