Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I am sick of my hair. It is fine, thin and flat.....AAAGGGHHHH. With this type of hair you can only do so much with it. Can't do perms because my hair will break off very easily. Can do color, which helps a little. If I let it grow it looks stringy and I really don't real short hair. I am considering a stacked bob - but then the sides are so thin I don't know if that will work. Dilemma, dilemma, dilemma. I wish I could want to find a style that would work for my hair type and look good.

Oh well, it could always be worse :(

1 comment:

chadandnikki said...

Just go for the Sinead O'Connor look. Works for everybody and nobody all at the same time. Love the background.