Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Thursday, March 5, 2009

It's Official....

We all know how much I love "SNOW". However, today it's beautiful - so I am officially ready for Spring. This morning I saw 2 red birds in my front yard, they were so pretty. Then while at lunch I passed a house and there, lying in the sun all stretched out, were 2 dogs - they looked so peaceful - I seriously wanted to join them - just lying there soaking up some Vitamin D with not a worry in the world, ahhhhhhh! I am really getting Spring Fever.

Now to my next point - Spring brings warm weather, which brings shorts and oh my I really need to get with the exercise and dieting. So today is my official start day. Yes, really! I am going to do this, don't laugh, I really am. Tomorrow is weigh in day at work and I have been so bad, not anymore. Today is step one!!! Working on that frame of mind - that's always my first step. Once I get that under control then I'm ready. Oh yeah and this weekend is suppose to be gorgeous. It just makes me feel good.

So bring on the yellow hi-lights, the talking over me, the clicking pens - I CAN HANDLE IT!

I hope that God has blessed you with a wonderful day, he has me :)

Live, Laugh, Love
Donna

2 comments:

lesli said...

Hi Donna ~ Congrats on starting your weight loss journey! The FourFatChicks know it's not easy, but we are all in this together! Please keep us posted on all your fabulous progress! We are all rooting for you!

Lesli, Allie, Ryan & Christina
The FourFatChicks
xoxo

Simply Donna...... said...

Thank you! I love your blog and espcially love the name. Weight loss is hard for me. I am a stress eater, but I can do this.