Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Sunday, March 29, 2009

Blog surfing

Tonight, after everyone went to bed I did some blog surfing. I am so addicted to this. Anyway, there are really some neat blog names and some really neat blogs. Some are so full of information. I have, since I started blogging tried to think of a unique name for my blog. Something besides "Simply Donna". Funny that I chose Simply because there is nothing simple in my life. Should have been something like: Donna's Chaos, Three Men and Me, Bamblings of a Busy Woman, or Donna's Daily Drama! HA HA HA how about 'The Chicken Coop"?

I thing I would like to make a cute header with my Blog Name. I have not figured out how to do that yet, but I am gonna learn. Do you know there is actually a book "Idiots Guide to Blogging"? That's hilarious. I love the 'Idiots Guide" books.

I have to think about the blog name. Just might keep "Simply Donna".

1 comment:

chadandnikki said...

Definitely "The Chicken Coop"