Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sharing !

I have to share some "I did not do that" with you guys. I think I have seriously lost my mind today. It has been a long day, a funny day, and just a weird day.

I so did not have a lazy day at work and feel that I did not earn my wages. (however, there were others that fell in this category) hahaha
I so did not eat 1/2 bag of candy corn today.
I so did not spend 1 1/2 hours at the salon just to get my hair conditioned.
I so did not go buy groceries and then go get take out for dinner.
I so did not want to trip a 5 yr girl that was constantly running in front of me and stepping my toes while I was waiting for my take out.
I so did not want to smack that girls mother for not making her behave.
I so did not go over to my sons girlfriends and watch Grey's Anatomy, even though I much wanted to sleep. (how to you say no when the son ask you to?)
I so did not have to text my son and let him know that I made it home alright.

Oh what a day! In all, it was a good day.

No comments: