Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Thursday, October 8, 2009

Blah - I just want to go home!

Yea right! I'm not going home anytime soon. Work until 5 pm and then the hubby and I have to attend a "Customer Appreciation Dinner" tonight. Yes, I must go because my sweet little son's employer is hosting the dinner. Oh well, free drinks, free food - the bright side - I don't have to cook, YAY!

I will go and enjoy myself if it kills me. I shouldn't complain, they have one every year and I always do have a good time. It's just - I want to go to bed and read, maybe sleep. I am so dragging today.

Another thought: (i know that's scary) Do you suppose I am dragging because of the way that I eat?? Hmmm, I am starting to think so. Of course no exercise contributes to dragging. Seriously, I need to change my diet, my routine, my life.

Why is it that bad habits are so hard to break and good habits are so hard to maintain?

Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

chadandnikki said...

I think we're tired because we WORK so very hard all the time. We never good off, or just mess around. That's why we're zonked. The other stuff is trivial.