Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Thursday, October 1, 2009

Journal

Do you keep a personal journal?? A while back when I was going through a "rough patch" in life, I couldn't sleep. A friend of mine talked with me about using a journal and even gave me a nice book to journal in. I had also found a neat journal book that ask questions and then gave you space to journal other thoughts. I have along the way keep a journal but not daily as I should. I think it really helps to get your thoughts on paper before going to sleep. That way your mind is clear and believe it or not - you do sleep better. I wanted to share with you the questions in my journal. See if you like these:

The weather today is______________________.
In the news today:________________________.
News & Events with my family & friends:_______________.
I am excited about:___________________.
I am concerned about: ____________.
Physically & mentally I feel__________________.
What I learned today: ___________________.
People / things that brightened my day:_____________________.
What I did to brighten someone else's day: _________________.
Goals / ideas for a better tomorrow:____________________.
Notes: ______________________.

I enjoying using these questions as a guide in my journal. I hope you will too.

Live, Laugh, Love
Donna

No comments: