Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Saturday, October 3, 2009

Saturday.......

Well, the day started out cool, but has turned into a beautiful day. A great day to spend at the Biltmore House, but noooooo - the hubby is sick. Yes he finally has caught the stomach virus going around. So needless to say I have been out and about trying to stay away from him, which cost me in the long run. Why you ask? Wal-Mart - I can never go in that store and just spend a little amount of money. $109.00 later (ouch!), I went to Sally's and $42.00 (ouch again) later, I decided I better go home and take my chances.

Upon arrival home, I fixed the hubs some soup, which did go over well. So gave him more drugs and sent him back to bed. Please pray for me, I mean him (hahaha).

Now I am desperate - I am watching MTV Cribs. It is amazing at how much money these rich people will spend on a house. Can you imagine having a house that is 40,000 square feet w/ 9 bedrooms and an elevator? And the master bedroom and bath cost $ 3 million. That's ridiculous!! The entire house cost over $ 40 million. They even have a pool with a waterfall and Jacuzzi tub, and water slide. It makes me mad and not because I am jealous. I am just thinking of the ways they could be spending that money to help better this world. Like, shelter for the homeless, feed the hungry, health insurance for a family, and the list goes on and on. Oh well, I wont hold my breathe on that one.

Ok, I am turning the channel.

Hope you have an awesome weekend.

Live, Laugh, Love
Donna

1 comment:

chadandnikki said...

I had never thought of them wasting their money on such a large house. New perspective.