Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Wednesday, November 25, 2009

TGI Wednesday!

I am sooooo glad that it is Wednesday and that I am off from work Thurs and Friday! YAY!! I have not had good days in a while. Some my fault, some other peoples fault. But things are looking up. Tomorrow family and friends (minus Jim and Jennifer) are coming to my house for Thanksgiving Lunch. I am excited about this. I look forward to being together - talking and laughing, sharing stories (old and new), not to mention the food. This is my day to eat whatever I want and how ever much I want.

I just need to breathe, slow down, sleep, relax and rest, which is exactly what I intend on doing over the next few days.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

1 comment: