Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Thursday, November 12, 2009

Well have much hesitation I had to purchase a new cell phone. My flip phone has seen its better days. It is slowing dying. So the hubby and I venture to the Verizon store and wait, and wait, and wait in line. Who knew it would be busy yesterday and why? On dumb me, forgot that schools were out and people were off from work for Veterans' Day.

Anywho, finally I decide to get the enV Touch. WOW - touch screen and Internet capability. I am moving up. So after all the paperwork, we finally get to leave.

I have had my new phone since yesterday afternoon and I HATE IT!!! I so miss my flip phone. Sometimes upgrade is not good for everyone. UGH!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jamie Lynn said...

Ah, I'd be in love if I had a V Touch! Congrats on the new phone!
However, I do hope you grow to love it.. New things take some getting used too.
Goodluck!

chadandnikki said...

Give it time. You will fall in love with the qwerty keyboard and never look back. Love the background.