Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Sunday, November 22, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up

I would love to tell you that my weekend as been great. Truth is Friday's crappy day flowed on into the weekend. I was hoping for a great Saturday and Sunday, but nahhhh, no such luck. So I can honestly tell you that I am ready for Monday. Ready to be back at work and hoping that Monday is going to start out differently, better. It just as too. I am drained from all the other junk. Need to smile, laugh and just have a normal day. No more fussing, no more arguing, no more crap. I tired................

2 comments:

Jamie Lynn said...

Restore your soul in the morning and ask God to come in and joyously dwell within you:)

chadandnikki said...

Today will be better. Do I sound convincing?