Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Rambling...

I'm tired!! (just thought I would throw that in) I could eat everything in the house right now. Good thing I don't have any chocolate anywhere. I really have been eating healthier, drinking lots of water (floating). I am doing very well or I was until tonight. I haven't done it yet......but most likely I am going to have something sweet tasty and bad for me. hehehe

Let me see, hummm................what has been going on in my life lately?? Oh yeah, the hubby and I celebrated our anniversary last week (10/28). We went out of town on Thursday, back on Friday -- the weather was not good and the hubby was getting sick. Sunday evening rolls around and he is much worse. He goes to the doc on Monday and turns out he has H1N1. Who knew?? Today he is much better and even went back to work. I have been walking around on egg shells.........Waiting, cloroxing, lysoling, washing everything, taking loads of Vit C, staying away from him and HOPING I don't get that crap. So far so good!!!

This past week a dear sweet gentleman from our church passed away. He was such a neat person with a great love for the Lord. His son called to see if my son, Travis, would be a pall bearer. The gentleman had told his wife that when he passed away he wanted Travis as a pall bearer. That really has touched Travis and it was an honor.

And as of this moment I am having a Blue Bunny no sugar added Krunch bar. Oh man it is so good. Did I mention it only has 100 calories. (ha, found the chocolate)

Well I am off to do my Bible study and get a good nights sleep. Praising God for a wonderful day, great family and friends.

Live, Laugh, Love
Donna

1 comment:

chadandnikki said...

Your week makes me exhausted, but that's not hard to do right now. Glad the hubs is starting to feel better.