Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Finally....

My computer has been down and quite frankly so have I. Finally, I have my computer going. The problem was simple, but I so dreaded the time of calling tech support where you hold and hold and hold. Eventually I found the time and it turned out to be a 15 min conversation, yes really, that's all. I was so surprised myself. BUT, it took hours to reboot and download. But I did it all by myself. I am so proud.

Now for me - I am tired, frustrated, excited about Christmas, missing my friend, finally sleepy a little better, ill, have a sinus infection, thankful that God loves me, feel like I am not getting what I need from church, thankful that I have a job, too busy, have no patience, headaches again, very fortunate to have a wonderful husband and boys. So do you get it? I am a MESS, but loving life.

1 comment:

chadandnikki said...

Wow, you are a hot mess. Just like me. I'm glad you're back in the cyber world.