Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Monday, May 4, 2009

I had an awesome weekend. We celebrated my nephew's 6th birthday. His name is Zion and when he was born he had problems with one of his kidneys. He has had several surgeries and is doing great. Praise God! If you would have seen him at the party you would never know that he had ever been sick. Again, Praise God!

In my devotional reading this morning I read Psalm 49:16 - The Lord says, "See I have engraved you on the palms of my hands." How awesome is that? Sometimes in the rush of life I don't always take the time to praise God as I should. But isn't it nice to know that God is ALWAYS there for me and for you. How wonderful to know that God has me and you engraved in the palms of his hands. WOW!

I believe this is going to be a great day! Just look outside at Gods handiwork. AWESOME!

Live, Laugh, Love
Donna

No comments: