Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Friday, May 15, 2009

TGIF

Yay, Friday is here. I go to the doc today for my post-op visit (which happens to be the doc I work for). Hopefully can go back to work soon. I am doing pretty well I think.

Yesterday, thanks to the DVR, I watched last weeks episode of Grey's Anatomy. I missed it since I was in NYC roaming around. Then last night was a 2 hour special. Oh my, Izzie is getting worse.....no surprise there. But then.....an unidentifiable patient comes in thru the ED with major issues (his face is beyond recognition). As it turns out it's George...OMG!! Great show last night.

I have been sleeping on the couch, since I have a water bed. So when the hubby goes to bed last night he makes me get into my make shift bed and "tucks" me in. Oh, isn't that sweet? Then by the time Grey's goes off, I had been up for a rest room break, so Travis is going to bed and he "tucks" me back in. HeHeHe. You have to admit that's cute. They do love me!! (good thing that Jim was already in bed)


Praise God for a good recovery and a wonderful family.

Live, Laugh, Love
Donna

2 comments:

chadandnikki said...

Wow, sounds like you have some great "nurses" helping you out. Glad you're on the mend.

Joan Carr said...

How sweet, especially coming from men. I imagine you get all the attention good or bad being the only female in the house. Well Clayton is up, gotta run and he sends Hugs and kisses grandma Donna