Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Wednesday, May 6, 2009

New York

Tomorrow is my big day. We are flying :( to New York. I am excited about "being" in New York, but the flight getting there is where I get "a lot" jittery. I have only flown twice - to and from Cancun last year. I am sure I will be fine (with the help of drugs), but oh the dread - makes my stomach hurt. Isn't that silly?

Travis will be going with the hubby and I. As a matter of fact, Travis is the one who booked everything. We are staying at the Sheraton in Times Square - lots of action. I ask Travis where we were landing and he said in the "Hudson." Can you believe he actually thought that was funny? Imagine how that made me feel.

Anyway, I have never been to New York, so I look forward to the trip. So much to see!!

Ok, keep me in your prayers. I am nervous, but don't tell the hubby or Travis - I will never hear the end of it.

Live, Laugh, Love
Donna

2 comments:

chadandnikki said...

Woot!! Have a blast!

Joan Carr said...

I'm so jealous in a good way, of course. I hope you have a wonderful time.I have always wanted to o to NYC. Maybe one day.