Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Saturday, May 23, 2009

Home alone

It's Saturday and I am home alone. The boys are gone to Charlotte for a w/end camping event and the race on Sunday night. The hubby is in the hay field (again) today. So what's a girl to do? Well a "little" cleaning, nothing major since I am still on "light" duty after surgery. You would think I had a major surgery, ha! So it's clean, rest, clean, rest, clean, rest. Enough already - I think I might go to Wal Mart in a little while - that should wake me up.

It's a beautiful day outside, so I might sit outside and read my book - now that sounds like a great idea.

After reading blogs, I decided to make a list of 10 of my favorite things. Here goes..............

1) spending time with my family and friends.
2) reading a really good book.
3) summer days by the pool at my parents house.
4) the salad bar at Ruby Tuesdays.
5) my job, I really do love it.
6) diet coke
7) riding 4 wheelers
8) God's unconditional love.
9) people watching - it's very interesting.
10) SNOW!! and rain. yes I do like snow.

Have an awesome weekend!

Live, Laugh, Love
Donna

No comments: