Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday, Monday

Woohoo, I got to work 1/2 day today, then home to rest and recover from surgery. I would much rather be at work, but doctor knows best (I guess). I found out today that I should be working 1/2 days the rest of the week, urghhhhh. Hopefully by Thursday, I can stay all day (fingers crossed). I am not much at sitting or laying around when I feel fine.

One week out from surgery, I guess I should be happy all went well and I am feeling better. And I really am thankful, but bored.

Good news from all of this is that I have lost 6-7 pounds (the hard way). Not exactly how I planned to start my diet, but hey whatever works. Now I need to keep it up, without being sick of course.

Thanks to everyone for your well wishes. God Bless!

Donna

1 comment:

Joan Carr said...

Glad you are feeling better, and are able to get out of the house. I am sure that helps getting back to work some. Way to go on the weight loss, I have found it. but I am trying again. I have not wanted to be careful lately but I must or I will be a ball with legs and arms.