Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Heavy Heart

My heart is heavy today, as my BFF received "no so good news" about her pregnancy. The baby she is carrying,"Plum" has Edward's syndrome. We do know now that "Plum" is female and a very special one. My thoughts and prayers for this family, as there is so much ahead of them to deal with. I pray for God's guidance and his will during this pregnancy. Lord give them strength.

Please keep them in your prayers.

2 comments:

Jamie Lynn said...

Everything is going to be great.
Like I said in my blog Chad & Nikki & Chad have been talking to doctors and reading statistics but I have been reading the Bible and talking to the person who raises the sun :)

Thanks for all the birthday blessings!

nikkicrumpet said...

What a heartbreak. I will surely keep them and little Plum in my prayers.