Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Friday, April 24, 2009

Just blabbing

Over the weekend my boys, I and some friends when to WVA to ride 4 wheelers. Love doing this. It is fun, peaceful - no phone. We stayed in cabins and cooked all of our food. Now I don't particularly like to cook, so mostly I cleaned up, which works great for me. I must tell you that being the graceful person that I am - flipped my 4 wheeler - OH GASP! It was really weird, I was only going about 5 mph, something jerked by steering and over I went. Other than a really nice bruise I have on my elbow, I am fine. Scared everyone! You know me - there always has to be drama in my life.

Proud Moment !!!--- DRUM ROLL................I did get my butt out of the bed this morning and took another refreshing walk. This is not easy, I really have to make myself do this. As usual in the end it was totally worth it. This walk is a great way for me to spend time with God.

Hoping for a great day and a sunny weekend.

Live, Laugh, Love
Donna

No comments: