Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Friday, April 10, 2009

R&R

Today has been a total R&R day and it's been nice. I did get my hair done today, had a pedicure and the eyebrows waxed, ouch! I have laid in bed for two hours now reading, watching tv and blogging, ahhhhh! so nice!

Our church is having "Brunch with the Bunny" tomorrow. By the way, Travis is the bunny and I am the Bunny Bodyguard, ha! I know you say, bodyguard? Oh yes, most kids love the bunny and some a little too much, hehehe. Not only that, Travis can't see very well out of the costume, so there are times he needs guidance. We did this last year and it was lots of fun, but for some reason I am just not excited about it. I am sure it will be fun, but can you image - what if it rains?

I think I am going to read a little more and then sleep, zzzzzz!!!!

1 comment:

chadandnikki said...

Live it up as the "bunnyguard"!!