Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Yesterday was such a bizarre day at work. But today was even stranger. Oh my, I'm not even sure stranger really covers it. For one solid hour all I did was take phone calls - odd phone calls. I honestly could not get my work done for all of the calls. Thank goodness the afternoon was better. Now that I look back on the day, all I can do is laugh and be thankful that I have a job.

This morning I fixed what my kids call "church spaghetti." Fixed all of my stuff and put it in the crock pot - dinner will be ready when we get home, right? Surprise! someone (being me) forgot to plug in the crock pot. HEHEHE After the day I have had, I really should not be so surprised.

Good news - over at "my charming kids" -MckMama gets to take Stellan home. Praise God!

Well it's been a different day, but funny. I look forward to tomorrow and what challenges it will bring.

Live, Laugh, Love
Donna

2 comments:

chadandnikki said...

Love, love, love church spaghetti. It is really the best way to eat spaghetti.

nikkicrumpet said...

OH man...sorry about your rough day...I didn't even know you could make spagetti in a crockpot! That is so cool....well it is when you turn the darn thing on lol