Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.







Wednesday, April 8, 2009

???

I must ask - do you believe in this way of thinking? - Do it and ask for forgiveness later. I am sorry, but I don't think that we should be doing that. Maybe it works in some situations, but if your "decision without permission" is going to make a huge impact, then don't do it. I know someone who is doing this and using their "position" to think that it's ok and nobody will say anything. Is that not taking advantage of people?

I am so disappointed :(

2 comments:

chadandnikki said...

Unfortunately most people only think of themselves, and their gain. The "common good", and "welfare of others" is a mindsent that is "Gone With the Wind". OK I'll stop. Love ya bunches.

Joan Carr said...

I recently heard of this definition of repentance, If you are faced with the same situation again, you would do things differently. That stuck in my mind and have tried to remember it,and anything else is not true repentance.
No, I do not believe in that way of thinking or living.